Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I love my husband

I have to remind myself that. a lot. Especially when it comes to food. Every time I try to 'diet' he always wants my favorite unhealthy foods. Yesterday, before I had gotten a chance to eat lunch he was eating. Which is okay, he doesn't have to wait on me. He was eating leftover chili. I love chili. he couldn't finish all of it so he asked me if I wanted any. Really?! Day number two and you are already offering me 'off limit' foods! Then, for a midnight snack he wanted milk and cookies. If I hadn't have yelled at him to get away from me he would have probably offered me some. IlovemyhusbandIlovemyhusbandIlovemyhusband....

But, really I love my husband. He is awesome in every other way. He tries really hard at not offering me junk, but it is habit. Another habit I need to break. 10 days right? That is how long it is supposed to take to break a habit. Wish me luck.

In other news; my children had hot dogs for lunch today. Yeah, those nasty tubes of meat with their own skin that I love. I made them and didn't even want a bite. I was so proud of myself. Yes, I know that they have faux meat, but I don't want to just switch until I know I won't slide back into old habits. 

1 comment: