Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm weak

I want a cheeseburger so bad! I think I am going to have my husband bring me home a quarter pounder. Is that horrible of me? Does that make me a bad person? No. I don't think so. I feel bad about breaking my pledge, but I have been hungry for 3 days now. Nothing I eat satisfies me. I'm not hungry and I feel 'full', but I feel like I am missing something. The, like ten minutes later I feel hungry again. I am snacking on veggies, but I am so out of control with the eating. I think it is better for me at this point to give into the craving and have some meat and cheese, then overeat for the next 14 days. I made it 16 days! Hey, maybe I will start to eat it and want to throw up and put an end to my meat cravings!

1 comment:

  1. So how did the diet go? I'm thinking of cutting back on meat. But I'd like to hear how yours went.

    ReplyDelete